This project consisted of reworking an existing rifle that was sent to me by Mr. Nitowitz. I made the butt plate, trigger guard, side plate, toe plate and the nose cap. I reshaped the stock, stained it with Aqua Fortis, and used a amber tinted varnish for the finish. I refinished the barrel from a browned finish to the dark rust blued finish. I reworked the front sight some to bring the bottom of the blade closer to the surface of the barrel. Mr. Nitowitz did not send the lock with this project because I did not feel that I needed the lock to do the work that I was going to do. The lock will be returned to its rightful place by Mr. Nitowitz.